Monday, September 14, 2009

After a week

A week ago, I juz enter to this company (FastBooking) doing website desginer. At first, i know nothing as looking other ppl coding is my weakness point. But after my sister helpme to analysis, i have no problem but that does not mean i can come up a web site in a min ar.

i have find a motivation to working in this company is that end of the year in December i confirm going to genting highland haha is still same as i want to watch Raymond Lam Fung concert beside that also for a break.

At this moment, i still have him. Althought, he is younger than me but me and my family dun mind that. He is not handsome but somewhere he got my attraction. Yes at the moment i cant swear that we can be forever but at least i know i willing to do changing because of him. anyway all this is only one side thinking.

No comments: